01. What Happens If I Receive An Email Saying My Gift Has Been Delivered But My Recipient Didn’t Get It?
If we can’t give the gift directly to your recipient we will ask a security guard, a receiving department, neighbour or receptionist to sign for delivery on behalf of the recipient. If you’re concerned this may happen you are welcome to give us an alternative contact person we can ask for by writing us a note in our 'special instructions' box during when you place your order.
02. What Happens After I Make An EFT?
Please email your proof of payment to email@example.com. If you haven't received an order confirmation from us after an hour, please call 082 738 7213 to ensure we’ve received your proof of payment.
03. What Happens If The Recipient Is Not Home At The Time Of Delivery?
If the recipient is not at home when we attempt to deliver, their gift we will either: 1) leave a note on their door, requesting that the recipient contact us to arrange a convenient time when we may return, 2) deliver the arrangement to a neighbour, and leave a note advising the recipient that their neighbour has accepted the gift on their behalf, or 3) call you or the recipient to arrange another delivery at a more convenient time.
04. How Long Will It Take For My Gift To Be Delivered?
We have sameday delivery on all our flowers if your order is placed before 12 noon and a next day delivery on our gifts.
05. Is It Safe To Disclose My Card Info And Address On MOORS Petals?
Sure it is, our site is verified by Geotrust, we’re PCI audited, all your information is encrypted and your shopping is secured by SSL.
06. How Will You Send My Message?
We will include a card that we’ll put your message into. Just make sure your message is 300 characters or less.